About this blog:I am a children's writer & illustrator, an educator, and the Regional Advisor of SCBWI Northern New England (ME, VT, NH). I report on kidlitosphere news and events, review newly launched YA, MG, craft, and picture books, and post about the writer's life (women, work, & family). Please subscribe, follow me on Twitter or Facebook and spread the word!
- @amithaknight @ktquimby SQUEE! 16 hours ago
- My mom & dad comment on blog. #toocute #sogreat Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire | annajboll annajboll.com/2013/05/17/oak… 19 hours ago
- Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire wp.me/p2bvEU-nf 1 day ago
- Dream Big wp.me/p2bvEU-nc 1 day ago
- Top 25 Agents – Highest Children’s Book Sales April 2012-April 2013 | Writing and Illustrating newsle.com/article/0/7434… via @newsle 2 days ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Tagsabout me agent art awards blogs book review wednesday books conference dog education events goals grants illustration images jobs kids literature marketing member monday mfa middle grade MMPoetry2013 moving nescbwi new york picture book poetry poetry friday politics reading rejection review revising scbwi to-do travel triathlon twitter vcfa vermont college vote wip writing writing coach
World Read Aloud Day
One Lovely Blog
A Room of Her Own
Tag Archives: pictures
I’ve been on the Gulf Coast of Florida for almost a week now. The kids have done a lot of fishing with Grandpa in the back coves and mangroves. I’ve been for a few long walks and yoga classes (shout … Continue reading
Lucy wants a belly rub in the warm May sunshine. Wouldn’t you? Surely these photos spark the poet in you. Inspired? Leave your poem in the comments!
The last little piggie may have cried, “wee-wee” all the way home, but on our way home from Rincón, Puerto Rico my boys and I just cried. After an amazing week of surf, sand, sun, snorkel, and scuba, the last … Continue reading