About this blog:I am a children's writer & illustrator, an educator, and the Regional Advisor of SCBWI Northern New England (ME, VT, NH). I report on kidlitosphere news and events, review newly launched YA, MG, craft, and picture books, and post about the writer's life (women, work, & family). Please subscribe, follow me on Twitter or Facebook and spread the word!
- Hooray! The #pennewenglandaward ceremony went so well. Loved meeting members of the committee. Thnx to VCFA faculty & students who came! 4 hours ago
- This is where I'll accept the #pennewenglandaward and read in 30 min! http://t.co/O0xwsKsA3N 7 hours ago
- @amithaknight @ktquimby SQUEE! 2 days ago
- My mom & dad comment on blog. #toocute #sogreat Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire | annajboll annajboll.com/2013/05/17/oak… 2 days ago
- Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire wp.me/p2bvEU-nf 2 days ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Tagsabout me agent art awards blogs book review wednesday books conference dog education events goals grants illustration images jobs kids literature marketing member monday mfa middle grade MMPoetry2013 moving nescbwi new york picture book poetry poetry friday politics reading rejection review revising scbwi to-do travel triathlon twitter vcfa vermont college vote wip writing writing coach
World Read Aloud Day
One Lovely Blog
A Room of Her Own
Tag Archives: birthday
Thanks so much for visiting. I’m taking the day off for my birthday. Book Review Wednesday will return next week. Please feel free to check out the review archives especially the post for Melissa Sweet’s, Balloons Over Broadway which just … Continue reading
A lot has been going on for me recently which means that every once in a while, I have to shake my head to clear some more space. Perhaps I am so groggy because we got back to Maryland at … Continue reading
Happy Birthday Nicole T.! See you in Nashua?
A big huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful, loving, and lovely sister Rebecca!