About this blog:I am a children's writer & illustrator, an educator, and the Regional Advisor of SCBWI Northern New England (ME, VT, NH). I report on kidlitosphere news and events, review newly launched YA, MG, craft, and picture books, and post about the writer's life (women, work, & family). Please subscribe, follow me on Twitter or Facebook and spread the word!
- Hooray! The #pennewenglandaward ceremony went so well. Loved meeting members of the committee. Thnx to VCFA faculty & students who came! 3 hours ago
- This is where I'll accept the #pennewenglandaward and read in 30 min! http://t.co/O0xwsKsA3N 5 hours ago
- @amithaknight @ktquimby SQUEE! 2 days ago
- My mom & dad comment on blog. #toocute #sogreat Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire | annajboll annajboll.com/2013/05/17/oak… 2 days ago
- Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire wp.me/p2bvEU-nf 2 days ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Tagsabout me agent art awards blogs book review wednesday books conference dog education events goals grants illustration images jobs kids literature marketing member monday mfa middle grade MMPoetry2013 moving nescbwi new york picture book poetry poetry friday politics reading rejection review revising scbwi to-do travel triathlon twitter vcfa vermont college vote wip writing writing coach
World Read Aloud Day
One Lovely Blog
A Room of Her Own
Daily Archives: June 5, 2011
Sat, 23:26: Dark chocolate, a good red wine, & the movie Mansfield Park. A great end to a great day.