About this blog:I am a children's writer & illustrator, an educator, and the Regional Advisor of SCBWI Northern New England (ME, VT, NH). I report on kidlitosphere news and events, review newly launched YA, MG, craft, and picture books, and post about the writer's life (women, work, & family). Please subscribe, follow me on Twitter or Facebook and spread the word!
- @amithaknight @ktquimby SQUEE! 13 hours ago
- My mom & dad comment on blog. #toocute #sogreat Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire | annajboll annajboll.com/2013/05/17/oak… 15 hours ago
- Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire wp.me/p2bvEU-nf 22 hours ago
- Dream Big wp.me/p2bvEU-nc 1 day ago
- Top 25 Agents – Highest Children’s Book Sales April 2012-April 2013 | Writing and Illustrating newsle.com/article/0/7434… via @newsle 2 days ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Tagsabout me agent art awards blogs book review wednesday books conference dog education events goals grants illustration images jobs kids literature marketing member monday mfa middle grade MMPoetry2013 moving nescbwi new york picture book poetry poetry friday politics reading rejection review revising scbwi to-do travel triathlon twitter vcfa vermont college vote wip writing writing coach
World Read Aloud Day
One Lovely Blog
A Room of Her Own
Monthly Archives: December 2007
Progress. Slow and sporadic but progress just the same. 9336 / 30000 words. 31% done!
I got a bad haircut today. I’d been growing it for about six months and it had gotten quite long. Down to my shoulders or so. But it is very thick and coarse and looks like a big triangle on … Continue reading
1. I am a master procrastinator. 2. The world is wintery white and cold as icicles. 3. I would like to curl up and crawl into the clothes dryer. 4. Chocolate brownies make me happy. 5. My husband makes awesome … Continue reading