About this blog:I am a children's writer & illustrator, an educator, and the Regional Advisor of SCBWI Northern New England (ME, VT, NH). I report on kidlitosphere news and events, review newly launched YA, MG, craft, and picture books, and post about the writer's life (women, work, & family). Please subscribe, follow me on Twitter or Facebook and spread the word!
- @amithaknight @ktquimby SQUEE! 1 day ago
- My mom & dad comment on blog. #toocute #sogreat Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire | annajboll annajboll.com/2013/05/17/oak… 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Young Writers Inspire wp.me/p2bvEU-nf 2 days ago
- Dream Big wp.me/p2bvEU-nc 3 days ago
- Top 25 Agents – Highest Children’s Book Sales April 2012-April 2013 | Writing and Illustrating newsle.com/article/0/7434… via @newsle 3 days ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Tagsabout me agent art awards blogs book review wednesday books conference dog education events goals grants illustration images jobs kids literature marketing member monday mfa middle grade MMPoetry2013 moving nescbwi new york picture book poetry poetry friday politics reading rejection review revising scbwi to-do travel triathlon twitter vcfa vermont college vote wip writing writing coach
World Read Aloud Day
One Lovely Blog
A Room of Her Own
Daily Archives: November 14, 2006
I know a lot of you like to play and revise. I don’t. I’d rather start fresh. New document. But I know some stuff from before was good. Just write.